Friday, March 03, 2006

The One Who Started It All..Check Out My Links


Yes, for years my son, Adam, has called me Judy Roo. The name seems to have caught on. My daughter, Sarah, now leaves comments under Sarah Roo, and my daughter, Kara, was not about to be left out. She now leaves comments under Kara Roo. Being the inclusive person I am, I have now added Sonny Roo and Hubby Roo to the family of Roos. Welcome aboard Adam and Tom! Please check out both Sonny Roo's and Hubby Roo's blogs. They are great places to visit and stay a while. You know, fun is where you make it!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was JUST thinking we needed a picture of Adam up!!! I was going to put it on his blog but couldn't find the right place!!! I'm glad you put up a pic of that handsome man!

Adam Wright said...

I have posted the history that has led to you and some others blogging. Just to think, none of us where doing this or even heard of blogging a year ago. And now it has come a big part of how we are and how we communicate. Amazing.

Anonymous said...

Great picture! Was this from the baptism?

I do really enjoy keeping in touch over the blogs. This was a great idea!

Judy Roo said...

laughing..why do I think we'll be hearing from sarah roo soon?

Judy Roo said...

kara roo...yep..it was from the baptism...I caught that great smile...I was just saying to dad how nice and fun this is...I love it!!

Judy Roo said...

it is really great adam......when you said to me.."mom..you need a blog..come on mom...let's do it right now"..little did I know what it would be like..and it really is great..amazing..thanks honey!!

Anonymous said...

Great blogging idea!