Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Davey Sharing Broccoli With Gamma


I think most of you know by now that Davey loves to talk to me on the phone. Yesterday, Davey ate for an hour and twenty minutes nonstop. He ate ham, cheese, applesauce, a whole apple, a whole orange, and broccoli. Sarah got this picture of Davey sharing his broccoli with me. It is so cute! I think he thinks I am really in the phone. If he happens to drop the phone, he says, "Sorry gamma! Are you ok?" I say, "Yes, I am punkin, thank you!" He says, "You're welcome gamma!" Talk about Do Wacka Do.....such happiness!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great! Boy, he sure loves his gamma!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!! So caring and sweet! I'm glad he's my son. I am so blessed!

Judy Roo said...

yep....he is so cute and yep you are blessed davey's mommy and yep he sure does love his gamma kara roo...which makes me so blessed too........and it is a good thing I like broccoli!

Adam Wright said...

Funny, I thought you live in my phone.

Adam Wright said...

Funny, I thought you live in my phone.

Judy Roo said...

I can live in everyone's phone if I need to..it is the gift of a gamma...