Friday, March 10, 2006

I Had To Do It.....


Life is BUD a dream...sha boom..

This is just to give you all a sense of my sense of humor...this really really really struck me funny!
(If anyone looks at this and doesn't understand it, you can do one of two things. You can ignore it and move on to other things or you can look at my previous post and see if that explains it.) Somedays, you just have to laugh and if you look around you will find a bit of humor. Me? I can just go into my mind and there it is. And, the truth is, sometimes I am my best audience. And, sometimes I am my only audience.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! And totally you!

Adam Wright said...

I now know where I get me sense of humor...

Judy Roo said...

it is so true sarah....it is me for better or for worse....

Judy Roo said...

I knew you would think this was funny...I think I even said to dad..adam is going to think this is funny!

Anonymous said...

This is so you! And so true!

We are lucky to have you.

Judy Roo said...

thank you kara....I am the lucky one to have my three wonderful children.....you are each so special and I love you..xoxoxo