Thursday, March 16, 2006

An Irish Blessing For St. Patrick's Day

My very good friend, Joe, is Irish. I have learned from him the importance of St. Patrick's Day in Ireland. It has just been another day to me. But, it is not just another day if you live in Ireland. I think the link, An Irish Blessing, is beautiful. In addition, if you wish to know about the history of St. Patrick, visit his blog and view his history link. Joe's blog link is in my list of blog links on the right.

Please click on the link below to enjoy a beautiful Irish blessing. To enjoy it fully, listen to the music, read the words, and listen to the narration by Roma Downey.
An Irish Blessing

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy,
This is indeed an honour to be included on your blog.
I take great pride in being Irish. I take great pride in my family and friends. Those are amongst the things that are of most importance to me and to be numbered amongst your friends is indeed a great source of pride to me today.
Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

Joe is so cute! And so wonderful! Thanks for bringing him into my life!

Adam Wright said...

Have you noticed Joe's striking blue eyes?

Judy Roo said...

yep adam...I surely have..joe has beautiful blue eyes...and sarah..joe loves being in your life..and davey and derek's too..