Saturday, March 18, 2006

Just Because.....


I did this post with this music just because I wanted to. I love this picture and I love this music. Tonight was the night that ended a busy and beautiful and fun and meaningful week. On Monday I had a day off work because of snow. I did what all kids do. I played. I had fun. I saw my friends. Other days I worked. And, I spent a week going down memory lane as I anticipated my 63rd birthday. I had a wonderful birthday! It was only late in the day I remembered I was a year older. I thought I was just having a really great day. Actually, I don't mind getting older. It has its advantages. You can get the senior discount at several restaurants for example. And, they have senior discount days at some department stores. My goal is to be carded when I try to order off the senior menu. I will let you know if it happens.

The picture is of the centerpiece I created for my son in law, Dave. Dave did a presentation for his Master's program today and he needed a table set with food and a centerpiece. The initialed tiles personalized what otherwise would have simply been a table with food. I was too proud of him to not have everyone know this was about him.

The music was sent to me tonight by my friend, Joe. I think it is beautiful! Thank you, Joe!

4 comments:

Adam Wright said...

I'm glad you had a great week.

Judy Roo said...

thank you adam.....I did have a great week..I have to comment yet on your comment on the previous post...it was wonderful what you said...I love you adam and I love getting to know you in new ways in your comments..it is very special..I love you...mom..xoxo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for including Dave and his special day on your blog! We love you!

Judy Roo said...

you're welcome sarah roo and dave roo......I love you and thought yesterday was so nice...it WAS special and seeing you in your element dave was REALLY nice..it was JUST AMAZING! laughing..for those who don't know yet, little davey has started saying "it is just amazing" as he goes through his day..talk about being caught off-guard..little davey is 2 1/2 ..