Saturday, February 11, 2006

So Much Fun

I think this says it all! Oh, I found the courage alright! I sang Song Sung Blue and did a pretty good job of making a mess of it on my own. So, I invited Mike to sing with me. It was a lot of fun and I will go back to visit again. Mike's niece used my camera to make a video of us singing and my husband, Tom, was able to capture a clip from the video as you can see. Part of me wishes you could hear us singing. Sure was great energy in that little shanty!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy..
So glad to see you have your computer problems solved and back posting again. As a constant visitor to your blog, I have missed your postings. Always so interesting.
Is it possible to post this video of you singing? I have had the privelege of seeing it and i'm sure your many visitors would love to share it too
Keep posting...really enjoy your
blog

Judy Roo said...

hi joe..now this is a great compliment...you have heard the video and you still think i should put it on...you are a true friend! Actually, I am checking into how it can be done..I think it would be great to share some of the fun I had in the most "live" way possible...I am so glad you visit my blog and I hope it works out to share the video.

Adam Wright said...

You can tell by the first picture of Mike that he wasn't all that thrilled about his picture being taken, but in the second picture he is smiling and having lots of fun. You must of had some effect on him that particular day.

AJ