Friday, February 24, 2006

I Think I Know Where Pumpkinhead's Fur Went

When I went to my son, Adam's, blog this morning and saw the pictures of his cat, Pumpkinhead's, new haircut....I couldn't help but think of how funny it was when Tom came home with his first curly perm in the 70's. I was scrubbing the floor of the foyer on my hands and knees. I heard a tap on the window of the door. I looked up and saw Tom grinning at me...his hair done in curls and they were still wet and clinging to his head. Scared me to death! Once I got over the fright of it, my second thought was....how can someone who looks like that take care of me? I am laughing now, but I wasn't laughing then! Check out Adam's blog. The link is under links to the right.

4 comments:

Adam Wright said...

I think Dad was the 'Wolfman Jack' of marriage and family counselors.

I've always thought that Pumpkinhead looks really old after he's been shaved.

Judy Roo said...

I know....he sure does have that wolfman jack look doesn't he?

Anonymous said...

No way that that is Tom!!!

Judy Roo said...

laughing...the one and only esther!