Saturday, February 25, 2006

{{{{{{{{{{Davey Is Sick}}}}}}}}}}


Davey is sick today. His daddy took him to the doctor this morning and they learned he has a double ear infection, a temperature of 102.5, blue lips, cold feet and he is coughing and has a runny nose. All in all he feels pretty awful. One of his favorite places to be today is on his mommy's lap watching videos and sometimes talking to gramma, or at least holding the phone knowing that gramma is right in the phone. We hope you get to feeling better punkin! We love you! xoxoxoxo

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Davey's had some Ibuprofen and he's feeling better now. Davey wanted Daddy to make brownies while he (Davey) ate Pringles. Who's child is this? All 3 boys are playing cars now. :)

Judy Roo said...

I am so glad!! Davey knows the right things to eat to get all better! Thanks for letting us know honey!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah...
So sorry to see little Davey was unwell...
I'm glad he is better now

JMS.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for lighting a candle for him! :)

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear you're sick Davey.

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor baby! I am glad he is starting to feel better.

Anonymous said...

I love to believe it helps..

JMS

Judy Roo said...

I know it helps joe...lighting the candles is a form of prayer..you have always done that for me and my loved ones....I will always thank you for that.....

Anonymous said...

Joe, I really thank you, too! :)

And my moms box of chocolates was quite a bit bigger than mine. But the Lily O'Briens were the BEST!

Anonymous said...

shhhhhhhhh
don't tell her sarah....lol

Judy Roo said...

shhhhhhh...she already did!