Thursday, April 06, 2006

Reach Out And Touch Someone


The picture I have posted today is a picture of the early morning fog in Ireland. It was sent to me by my friend Joe, who lives in Ireland. He is being visited today by two of his sisters, Freddy and Biddy. I have just spoken to all three of them over the internet using the pc to pc long distance calling feature in Yahoo Messenger. Talk about reaching out and touching someone! I felt like we all reached out across the miles and touched each other. It was so nice to meet you Freddy and Biddy! Thank you for making it possible Joe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so nice!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Judy for your friendship and courtesy.
I have been looking forward to this visit with my two sisters for some time.
It was a pleasure and a privilege to share it with you.
They were really delighted to meet you and to know I had such nice friends.
Joe.