Thursday, August 24, 2006

It Is Hitting Me Now

We are flying to Ireland today!! And, of all days, I woke up with a cold..sore throat, a little congestion, some laryngitis and a whole lot of concern. This meant a call to the doctor clinic and a prayer that I could be seen and get something that would fall inside the new travel guidelines. Fortunately, I could be seen and I am now the proud and happy owner/traveler with my medical needs met!!

I have to shower, finish packing and CALM DOWN!

To finish this post for now, I want to share another Irish saying.

Rath De Ort!

It means...The Grace of God go with you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beannacht Dé leat!
(God's blessing with you) = God speed you (on your journey)!

I'm so sorry to hear you are unwell. I hope you will soon be better.
See you both soon!

Joe.

Judy Roo said...

{{{{{{{{{{{thank you joe}}}}}}}}}}}}}} I will be better soon......all it takes is a flight to Ireland....Beannacht De leat! to you too....be safe as you travel to dublin...see you soon!!!