Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Gosh...Two Days Before The Trip

It is only two days before we fly to Ireland! I have been preparing for this for at least five weeks and still wonder if I am ready! It will all be over once I board the plane. What has been forgotten can be charged....isn't that what all the commercials say?

Here is what I know most of all at this very moment! I feel like dancing!! I love this music and it makes me want to waltz around the room.

Such excitement wrapped in love and gratitude for my family and friends and the new family and new friends I will be meeting in Ireland!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kade Meala Faulta Judy...
It will be so great to see you. All the family are looking forward to it.
Ireland will love you!
They were terrific posts and thank you for including the Spinning Wheel.
joe.

Judy Roo said...

you're welcome joe......I love that song..and I am excited to meet your family.....if Ireland loves me half as much I think I am going to love it...that will be a lot!!

Anonymous said...

This is sooo wonderful. Have a beautiful trip...I will look forward to the pictures when you return. I love the Irish song on your blog. It's sooo beautiful. I thought it was you singing...I want to learn that song. Love, Susan