Tuesday, October 09, 2007

No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Yep..just last Saturday Joe said with great certainty, "There is no such thing as a free lunch."


On Sunday, Joe and I went to church at Hennepin Avenue United Methodist Church, and there is a FREE LUNCH for new visitors.

In the picture you see Joe eating his words!

It was a delicious lunch of eggs, kielbasa sausage, potatoes, cinnamon french toast with syrup and butter, oatmeal, ice cream and sauces and coffee. It was great and a time to share the fellowship opportunity provided at the church.

Later, Joe and I went out shopping so Joe could get some sandals for our upcoming trip to South Carolina.


We ended up at R.E.I. and a nice girl named Ruth helped Joe. Joe is now a proud ownder of a great pair of hiking sandals that are just like the ones I got for my trip to Italy and Greece this last June.

I have checked the extended forecast for South Carolina and it is going to be in the mid 70's every day we are there. Joe got his sandals in the knick of time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It does not surprise me that everyone who meets Joe loves him!