Friday, September 01, 2006

Oh Happy Day! It Worked!

















I got three pictures on this afternoon. It is 1:41 p.m. here in Nenagh and as luck would have it I chose three pictures that may not make the travel guide, but they are representative of our day yesterday. We enjoyed our driving trip to Dingle Peninsula. The weather was varied. We had some rain, some sun, some cool and some warmth. We did not go out to see the dolphin, but in a sense he did come to us. When I get a chance I will share a picture of the dolphin on land. You may have to use your imagination, but that might almost be more fun! Guess who had a little bit of fun with the dolphin. You will see when I am able to get the picture on.

I am having a wonderful time no matter what we do. Our days go by so fast. We wake up, do stuff or don't do stuff, and before you know it it is time for bed. I know that sounds kind of funny, but that is how it is.

For the picture of Dad, Joe and me, I put Dad's camera on Joe's car as we stood by the edge of the road. I had to get a picture of Dad in his photographic stance. (And you kids think I stand funny when I take pictures) I love the sheep picture. We were driving in the mountains and the sheep were so close to the road. It was so cute. This sheep just kept looking right at me, so of course he and I are on a first name basis now! Yes, I am laughing and I hope you are too.

I love you and I miss you!

2 comments:

Adam Wright said...

OH, They'll make the travel guide!

I'm glad you're having a good time. While you're enjoying Ireland, we're headed to Valleyfair tomorrow and will be sleeping at your house. We promise to not leave a mess...

Anonymous said...

GREAT GREAT GREAT pictures! I love them!