Wednesday, September 06, 2006

No Words Can Even Describe It

I don't have words...I don't have pictures...I only have feelings...soon I will write a post about the last few days...have you ever felt so inside an experience that you can't get outside it enough to even talk about it....

Picture if you will an old Irish pub that hasn't changed in over seventy years. Picture the place packed to the walls with people...a small dance floor...a wee bit of unexpected dancing with your friend...talking..laughter...

Picture knowing you are leaving for home in the morning....you look at the clock and it is 1:00 a.m. and you don't care...time has lost all meaning...you want to be in the moment and yet you know if you are in the moment you will feel the good byes that will come all too quickly....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know. I'm so glad it's been such a wonderful, beautiful trip for you. So big. So ... much. It'll be nice to have you home, yet I'm sorry you're leaving there. See you soon! xo