Saturday, September 02, 2006

Heaven Or As Close As You Can Get To It

This picture was taken yesterday, September 1, 2006. Little did I know I would get this close to heaven. Joe's friend, Patt, talked about this being about his favorite place on earth. He said there was only one other place that even comes close, and that is in New Zealand.

The part that you you see here is about one third of a grand panoramic view. When we drove up to it I couldn't even get out of the car for several minutes. My eyes were flooded with the beauty and majesty.

I thought I had seen beauty on our other travels, but this one literally...and I mean literally....took my breath away.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I can't even imagine being there in person! I bet it did take your breath away...

We had a lovely time at your house today! Adam's and mine spent half the day at ValleyFair and half the day at your house. You are always the hostess, even when you aren't home!

Can't wait to see you again!

Anonymous said...

Very nice!

Judy Roo said...

hi sarah roo.......it really was nice....as nice as anything I can ever imagine seeing.....I love you xoxo

Judy Roo said...

hi kara roo........that is what I have said all along..I can't believe I am here..I say "this is not a postcard..this is not a movie...it is real and I am here!" I don't think you could have said anything nicer than you did honey...that I am always the hostess, even when I am not home! man..talk about taking my breath away! I love you kara roo...xoxo