Sunday, June 04, 2006

Shakers And Movers

Yesterday, June 3rd, was the move in day for Adam and family. Two U-hauls, one car and one Suburban were unloaded by Adam, Sara Beth, Joseph, Kallsen, Bobbie, (Sara Beth's mom), Tom, Judy, Kara, Sam, Christopher and Amelia. Sarah came down in the afternoon and put herself to good work helping where she could including clearing the front porch of roof shingles. I think we could all hire ourselves out as packers and movers. Or, I suppose we could hire ourselves out as shakers and movers. Ok ok ok...we need a little humor! Ok ok ok...Sarah wants me to tell you she also broke down boxes and that she is not just a shingle kicker.

I am sorry to say there is no news on Pumpkinhead yet.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, so much more than just a shingle kicker!

Anonymous said...

I knew you couldn't get it done without Sarah...lol

Anonymous said...

Thank you Joe!! :)

Judy Roo said...

alright you two.....I am home now and I am going to bed....I hope the two of you are enjoying yourselves....

Anonymous said...

Well from what I can gather, I believe you did some work too Judy. In fact I think there is great credit due to all of you for helping Adam and family move in and get settled. I hope they have a wonderful future in their new home.

Joe.

Judy Roo said...

thanks joe..everyone worked hard.. and along with the multiple decisions that had to be made there was lots of cooperation and laughter...moving is like playing fruit basket upset...except it is more like family basket upset...especially with little ones..