Sunday, June 18, 2006

Father's Day



Today was Father's Day 2006. We have had our family here..in parts..over the last couple of days. In this picture you will see a picture of my father from years gone by and Tom, the father of my children. Somehow, in this picture, there seems to be a slight resemblance.

Tomorrow, I will be posting a number of pictures that simply make my life seem very special.


Ok, I couldn't wait! All the grandkids have always measured themselves by how high they came to the line between the refrigerator and the freezer. This is Joseph's first picture by the refrigerator. Kallsen sat down before I could get his picture. It will happen though. Why? Because Adam's family lives only three hours away from us now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT!!!!!!! And the music makes me want to cry. Thanks for THAT! xo

Judy Roo said...

you're welcome honey!! xo I love you sarah roo and the music too!