Monday, March 09, 2009

Will Freddy Be Able To Do It?

Today is Monday the 9th of March. It is evident on the videos I have been making that I have had some laryngitis. Along with that I have had a cough which I thought was getting better. In fact, last night somewhere around midnight or so, I thought I was sounding downright better...almost normal.......almost.

And, sometime during the night, I had a coughing fit that might just have set my laryngitis back a bit. We will see what the day holds once I wake up a little more, have a little more coffee, a shower and step into the day.

We are going to visit Joe's sisters today and will be spending the night at his eldest sister, Freddy's, house in Dundrum tonight. So, it is lunch with his sister, Kathleen and her husband, Neil. And, dinner at Freddy's. Dinner at Freddy's usually means we get to see his sister, Biddy, as well.

We met everyone in 2006 and seeing them again this visit was one of the things we were really looking forward to.

I don't know if I will have a chance to post before we return home tomorrow. Freddy has had quite the interest in computers, so it might just be possible that a post will be done. Who knows, if all works out I just might ask Freddy to do a bit of a post.

You know, in 2007, when Joe made his first visit to America he was the guest speaker at our daughter-in-law's 5th grade classroom in Iowa for her unit on Ireland. We could make Freddy as famous as Joe if she will do a post on an American blog.

How about it Freddy?

1 comment:

Adam Wright said...

Mom...I've been fighting the same thing for more than a week and I took two days off last week and rested my voice for interviews with my Congressman (Gresham Barrett, R-SC) and a group today pushing School Choice in SC.

Anyway...I hope your voice gets better and I'm glad you and so enjoying your trip. The posts almost make me feel I'm right there with You, Dad and Joe.