Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just A Note

Hi everyone.....this is just to let you know that I am still working on downloading and getting stuff organized to continue with my posts. We slept in a little bit this morning. We were all tired last night and didn't even pretend to want to stay up. I love that we can be just however we are with each other. Thanks Joe for making your home our home.

At the moment we are waiting for Pat Whelan to pick us up and then we are heading out to do some site seeing. I think we are going to St. John's Castle and then on to Bunratty Castle for an evening of Irish food and entertainment.

Joe just said we might not get knives and forks to eat with because it is to be a medievel dinner. Perhaps that will be the entertainment to watch each other eat.

So, off we go and I will be posting as soon as I can.

2 comments:

Adam Wright said...

Sounds like a fun dinner. I'm glad you're having such a nice time.

Anonymous said...

It was good to talk to you yesterday! Crazy as it was here! Sounds like you enjoyed your dinner!