Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Thank You Rainee

I don't usually...in fact, I have never put a comment on as a post, but I had to share this beautiful comment today....(with Rainee's permission)

Judy this is Rainee from Australia, I have just read all through this Blog, and you know what? I have tears streaming down my face. It is the nicest story of your life I have ever read of anyones...so much has gone into it...your family, grand children ,the love and happiness of you all, something I missed ,never had that as a child and unhappiness,but by the grace of God I found the Lord. He makes up for everything I have ever missed and now has led me to chats where I meet such lovely people such as you and Joe, love all the info you have here. Thank you Judy for letting me share your world with you for the 1 hour I have been reading it. It has me enthralled to the very end...just wonderful Judy and I told Joe you were the loveliest person I have ever known and you know what, you really are... Huggs and love you for welcoming me to your world ....

Hugs to you Rainee! My life is richer for having met you! Judy

2 comments:

Adam Wright said...

Always nice to get those kind of comments. Sometimes as your son I may take you being the way you are as being the way every Mom is...and reading a comment like this reminds me that you are indeed a step above the rest...

Judy Roo said...

I love you adam....