Friday, March 30, 2007

The Magic Of Balloons And Sillouettes


I don't know why but I have always loved pictures of people taken from the back. There is something gentle and innocent and vulnerable about them. My party was winding down and I saw Parker and Kallsen looking out the side window watching the balloon. What is it about a balloon waving in the wind?

At one point during my party, Amelia and Joseph came up to me and said, "We have a confession gramma." I said, "What is it?" They said in almost unison, "We were playing with the balloons outside and one of them got away. We're sorry!" I said, because I really felt it, "That is ok. It will fly up to heaven to great grandma. Then she will be able to be a part of my party too!"

I wish I had thought of doing it myself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's nice.

Anonymous said...

That is nice. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Melts my heart...what beauty!