Thursday, March 29, 2007

I Am Loved

I haven't known where to start. I still don't. But, start I will.

I am loved. I am loved by family and friends. I am sitting in my house right now. It is quiet. The day is gray and overcast and I get to be alone with my thoughts.

On the morning of March 17, 2007 I was 64 years and one day old. I woke up early. No one else was up. Our son, Adam, and his family had arrived late the night before. The reason they had come to spend the weekend with us was because Sara Beth, my daughter-in-law, and my two daughters, Sarah and Kara, had planned a birthday party for me. Little did I know as I sat in my fireplace room as the sun came up, that I was going to have such a wonderful day!


Sara Beth, Sarah and Kara planned and executed the most wonderful and beautiful day anyone could have. I am loved and I can't thank you girls enough for all you did for me. I love you!

I will continue to share thoughts, feelings and pictures from my party in the next few days.

2 comments:

Adam Wright said...

It was a wonderful day. No doubt about it. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Anonymous said...

We loved doing it for you!! I'm so glad you enjoyed your day! You deserved it! I love you!