Thursday, March 12, 2009

On Our Way To London Today

Today is the day Joe, Tom and I leave for London. We will fly out of Shannon airport which is about an hour from Nenagh. Joe's and our friend, Pat Whelan, will be driving us. Pat dropped by yesterday, (he is called Pat the caller by Sarah) and we had a nice visit around the kitchen table.

We will fly into Gatwick airport in London and I believe John, Joe's nephew will be picking us up. Funny....I don't have that detail clear in my mind. I will ask Joe. We will return on March 17.

I just asked Joe and his sister Peggy is going to pick us up in a mini-cab so she can come to the airport to meet us. Everyone in Joe's family is so wonderful and gracious.

Joe went to the doctor yesterday and got some antibiotics and cough syrup and was put to bed early by Dr. Judy.

I will be taking my laptop with me to London. I don't know if we will have access to the internet, but at least I will be able to download pictures and videos while we are there. I think I will try to at least write posts in Word so I don't have to try and recapture the time in London when we return to Nenagh. Then all I will have to do is transfer them to my blog. I think that is a right good idea!

So....until I write again..........as they say here..........safe journey!

Please wish us a safe journey........I just love that!

I love you family and friends! See you as soon I can! xoxoxo

Off we go.......cheerio!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love getting to experience your trip with you along the way! Thanks for sharing!