Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Home From Dundrum

We arrived home from Dundrum around 8:30 p.m. tonight. We stopped in town and picked up a pizza and sat in Joe's sitting room and just relaxed after the time spent in Dundrum. Our time with Joe's family was wonderful and I thank Freddie for doing the post right below this post.

I will be posting pictures and videos tomorrow. I just viewed the videos I took on the way to Dundrum and I think they show the countryside and small towns we traveled through really well. Even though I was in the car and made the actual trip, I enjoyed it a second time on the videos. I love being here and I love sharing the trip with all of you.

Joe has gone to bed now and Tom and I are still sitting in the sitting room. Joe is not feeling well tonight. He has a fever diagnosed by me..........the hand touch test...no thermometer needed. We all need to be well as we travel to London on Thursday. Tomorrow will be a day of resting and just hanging out.

Look for the photos and videos coming up. They are great!

Good night everyone. See you tomorrow.

No comments: