Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Heading Home From Ireland

We are heading home tomorrow. The last few days have been so nice and relaxing. And, when I get home and get some time, I will have lots to post about.

For now I can say that we saw many new things in Ireland and in London, but for me this trip was so much about the people......seeing Joe's children and grandchildren, his sisters and Neil again and for the first time meeting Joe's sister, Peggie and her family, who live in London. And, always, always, always, it is wonderful to see Pat and Greta. We have also met two more of Joe's friends, Dick and Betty, who have already made it a point to say we must come to dinner during our next visit!

My heart is full and I am going to take so many memories home with me. Joe was a wonderful host and gave us the run of the house. We felt so at home and we can't wait until he visits us in June. The three weeks went by in a flash. This was the longest vacation Tom and I have ever taken and it was wonderful!

This will be my last post for a few days now. There is a day of travel tomorrow and I will see how the jet lag treats me at home.

Thanks everyone for enjoying this trip with us and Joe, thank you for everything. We love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

. didn't the weeks fly. Glad you enjoyed the trip....it was lovely meeting up with both of you again ...... have a safe trip home ...see you on skype soon


Pat & Greta

Anonymous said...

Judy, you've done a marvelous job on this blog! Thanks for sharing!!!

Judy Roo said...

you are so welcome anonymous...thank you for visiting and leaving comments..they mean so much!