Sunday, May 06, 2007

What A Beautiful Day

Our son, Adam and his family were here visiting this weekend. The reason for their visit was sad and happy. They will be moving back to South Carolina in a months time and this was their last visit to our home before they leave. That is the sad part. The happy part is they are going to the hope and promise of a good job for Adam and a teaching position for Sara Beth. And, we had a beautiful day together. I invited my dad to come for lunch and the afternoon so he could see them one more time too and they could say bye to him. Sarah and Davey and Derek came and the heavens opened up and the sun came out and everyone was able to be outside and play and run and explore and sit and watch and smile and laugh and not have any sad feelings quite yet.

I got great pictures from today and will post them little by little. First come the smiles........later the tears will come.

Kallsen

Davey, Kallsen and Parker

Davey, Derek and Kallsen

Derek and Adam

My Dad

Adam holding Kallsen

Adam, Judy and my dad holding Kallsen

Adam, Joseph, Judy and my dad

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a very nice day! Don't forget about Amelia's play! I am so glad that Adam's family got a chance to see her perform before they left!

Judy Roo said...

it was a very nice day and nope..I won't forget about Amelia's play...I have a few pics that worked from that day too...it was indeed a nice and an important day!

Adam Wright said...

Great pictures. I love the one of Kallsen all back in the woods by himself.

Judy Roo said...

thanks ad.....I got great pics from yesterday and will be posting more....I know you won't be able to see them for a while now but they will be waiting for you when you get to a computer .. have a safe drive ad.....I love you xoxo

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! I like the one of Kallsen in the trees, too. It was a very nice day.

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures and what beautiful smiles......what a great family!