Friday, April 27, 2007

Nice To Be With You...All Of You..Part 1

With Mother's Day approaching I am just that much more aware of how much I love my family. Joe's coming to America and meeting my family has stirred my heart to its very core. When Joe came to us he brought his heart and has gone home with ours. I hope you enjoy the pictures. I will be adding more pictures as the days go by. I love you all so very much!








The pictures are pictures of my family and Joe with my family. The first picture is at the airport the first night I picked Joe up.

The second picture was taken at Perkins Restaurant where we met my dad and my daughter, Kara.

The third picture is my grandson, Parker.

The fourth picture is Joe saying bye to my grandson, Derek.

The fifth picture is Joe talking to a special saleslady at Coldwater Creek, Mall of America by the name of Jane. (There is a story to this that I will tell sometime).

The sixth picture is Joe and Tom at the Mississippi River in Red Wing, MN.

The seventh picture is Sarah with Joe.

And, the eighth picture is Joe with my grandsons, Davey and Derek, and Tom and me.

I have so many beautiful pictures. These are just the start for what I hope will be a look into the beauty of my life the last two months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone looks so happy! These pictures a super...


Looking forward the the stroy about joe and the saleslady! (haha)