Friday, April 20, 2007

Into Every Life...........Something Must Waddle

I was looking out the upstairs bathroom window this afternoon, and took a double take! I said out loud, "What on earth is that in my back yard?" I snuck downstairs and got my camera and crouched low so my reflection wouldn't startle this bird and I was able to get these four pictures before it walked away. I thought it was a wild turkey and when I showed it to Joe, he looked it up. Sure enough, it seems a wild turkey waddled its way into my back yard today.

The funny thing is, Joe left to go back to Ireland last Monday, April 16. Since he left I have seen six deer loping across the back and then four deer standing in the back. Another day, I was sitting in my recliner using my laptop and a mallard duck came up and tapped on the basement window. And, today a wild turkey appears.

Joe, are you coming back to Minnesota as wild life?





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya Judy!..... wondering if Joe is having some kind of outer-body experience ....often wondered what he'd look like as a turkey....... lovely post

Pat

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That's cool!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Judy...don't think a ladybug and a wild turkey make a good pair....joe please come back a joe......great pics Judy!!