Thursday, December 28, 2006

More Merry Christmas Pictures

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care in hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there. Great Grandpa was with us for one more year. The dishes were loaded in the dishwasher with lots of good help. And, one more Christmas goes down in the history book of our family. Christmas 2006 will be remembered as a time that famly joined together to spend time, talk, laugh, appreciate and love each other.

One of the things I am most proud of in my family is that Christmas is never about the presents. It is about being together and celebrating this very special day! I couldn't love my children and daughter-in-law and sons-in-law and grandchildren any more than I do. If I did I would simply burst!






4 comments:

Adam Wright said...

Kallsen looks so cute in his jammers....

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures!

Anonymous said...

Judy..you have the most wonderful family. Makes my heart sing to know there are people in the world like you.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures...my heart has been singing for a long time maryzona.
Joe