Friday, December 22, 2006

What Are Kallsen And Parker Talking About?

I love these pictures! I think Kallsen is giving Parker the scoop about what happens on Christmas eve. I think Kallsen is telling Parker about where to leave the cookies and milk for Santa, and how Santa comes down the chimney and when you hear him coming down the chimney you have to hurry and go to bed! It is a very dramatic story as you can see by how Kallsen clutches his throat. One might think he is telling Parker the kind of trouble you will be in if you are caught still being up when Santa comes.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Parker....listen closely to your big brother!"

"Parker, you see this spot right here? This is where you leave the cookies and the milk for Santa!"

"And, then you know what? Santa comes down the chimney!! I mean he comes down the chimney from the roof!"

"And, Parker, if you are caught still up and not sleeping in your bed, you could be in REAL TROUBLE!!"
So, when you hear Santa coming down the chimney, run as fast as you can!!"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the blog!!!! It gives me peace and smiles and warms my heart! I feel the love and peace Judy!!!! Thank you!!!! Love to your entire beautiful family. Merry Christmas!

Tom Wright said...

Fabulous

Tom Wright said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Judy Roo said...

Thank you anonymous...I love that you visited and may your family have a blessed and Merry Christmas!!

Adam Wright said...

You've got to admit, I have three wonderful kids!

Anonymous said...

You really captured some great pictures! They were so cute in their jammies!

Anonymous said...

Oh the wondering of little ones. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Great stories! I can't wait to get all the kids together for Christmas! (Adam, get better!)