Sunday, November 19, 2006

Everyone Is Somebody's Child

I am back home now (physically and emotionally) from my long, long, long vacation to Ireland! I will be posting again on a regular basis now. I have had maybe five people ask me if I was going to blog again, and after seeing this post, I hope you will all still be glad you encouraged me to get back on the blogging road! So, thank you Sarah, Kara, Adam, Joe and Esther. This post just struck me so funny in a sweet sort of way!

These pictures are of animals in the petting zoo at the Corn Maze we went to in October. More pictures from that wonderful day will come in the next post. I have some time to make up for, don't I?



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Judy. You have been away for far too long but those great posts and beautiful pictures were certainly well worth waiting for.
I’m so glad you heeded our pleas to get back to posting…..you were greatly missed!
Joe.

Adam Wright said...

The first picture on this post is priceless...such an interesting look...

Judy Roo said...

Thanks Joe..it is so good to be back blogging..now I just don't know if I will be able to stop..I have done four..count them..four posts today...ye gads as my mom used to say...laughing!

Judy Roo said...

Isn't it though Adam? I thought so too. I wondered what I would do with these animal pictures...and then voila!!! Now, they have a home that their parents would be proud to visit...now that is a cute thought!