Sunday, November 19, 2006

As Promised..Corn Maze Pictures

This was such a wonderful day! Sarah and Dave's family, Adam and Sara Beth's family, Tom and I and my dad went to the Corn Maze on October 6th I think. Kara and Sam's family weren't able to make it, but they were there with us in spirit. The four little boys, Davey, Derek, Kallsen and Parker had a wonderful time. I think, well, I know the oldest boy there at almost 94, had a wonderful time too! More about the corn maze in the next post. Gosh, this is fun! Now that I am back to blogging, I hope you can all keep up with me!! Hugs for all of you! Thanks again for encouraging me to blog again!






3 comments:

Adam Wright said...

Such wonderful pictures of the boys! It's a very nice picture of Davey and Kallsen...and a great picture of Kallsen and Parker in the pumpkins...

Judy Roo said...

Thanks Ad...it was a wonderful day and the setting was so colorful as a backdrop for the boys...I think the pictures turned out great!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures of the boys! How nice for them to grow up with cousins close in age. They will be friends. That is something special. And each one of them is special in thier own way. I particularly love the one of Kallsen and Parker in the pumpkins, and the one of Davey and Kallsen from the back.