Saturday, December 22, 2007

Sometimes The Beauty Is Overwhelmingly Beautiful

(The music is Kenny G's The Moment)

I knew we were going to get snow last night and yesterday had been such a balmy day. I think the temperature reached 39 degrees Farenheit, and for December in Minnesota, that is almost tropical.

I awoke to a beautiful winter wonderland. The snow was crisp and crystally and clung to the trees like frosting. Sometimes, I just can't stop looking at how beautiful it is here. I know I never stop appreciating the beauty I get to see every day.



When Tom came home from running some Christmas errands later this afternoon, he stopped by the lake. The sunset was exquisitely beautiful as you can see in the pictures below. I asked him if these were the real colors and he said they were. The snow and ice on the lake look blue and the colors in the sky are stunningly beautiful.



He brought home an even more wonderful surprise which makes me smile and almost cry it is so nice! He put his camera on the dash of his car and made this video of coming up to our home.

Welcome to my world and welcome to my home! Merry Christmas everyone!


10 comments:

Boatwoman said...

Ohhh Judy I am so jealous. I would love to see some snow for Christmas here in the UK. I guess I will just have to sit and look at your lovely photographs.

Have a wonderful Christmas with your family.

Hugsss Jo xx

Judy Roo said...

Hi Jo........I am so glad you love to see the snow..it really is beautiful and it makes Christmas feel like the magical white Christmas we see in the Hallmark cards...and listen to on the radio...

Have a wonderful Christmas and it is so nice getting to know you and learn about your life..hugs Judy xx

Anonymous said...

Wow, that really was a beautiful sunset! And nice video.

Anonymous said...

Judy, your grandchildren are priceless and so is your husband. What a neat thing for him to do. Loved the "drive" up to your house.

Judy Roo said...

it really was wasn't it kara roo?

and I am glad you liked the video..

Judy Roo said...

thanks maryz......they sure are and I loved the video tom took on the way to the house too..when I saw it I couldn't believe how much I liked it.....

Anonymous said...

How beautiful!!!!! Merry Christmas Judy to you and your family!

Judy Roo said...

thanks toots.......Merry Christmas to you and your family too!!!

Anonymous said...

Judy, thanks for sharing this wonderful blog.

Tom's coming home was so heart warming and comfy...thank you for sharing...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year .....health.... June

Judy Roo said...

thank you june and a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you !!

I am so glad you visited June!