Tuesday, December 04, 2007

A Little .. A Lot Of Magic Tonight


(If you would like the music, please click the little arrow on the left. You can turn it off at any time as I hope you will read the previous post and take the time to listen to a special video I have chosen to share from last Christmas Day, 2006)

Now, on to tonight's post.

I went to visit my son Adam's blog tonight. I saw the most wonderful post. It was about 9:15 p.m. and I read and re-read his post. Merry Christmas to me! I love you Adam, Sara Beth, Joseph, Kallsen and Parker. My, do I!! Love, Granma

Here is Adam's post. Sorry honey, I borrowed it from you. Thank you!


A Christmas Wish


"Parker is in a two year-old pre-school class. A project they did this week was to ask the kids in the class questions about Christmas and what they wanted. The teacher writes the questions and then writes the answers each child gives and sends that home on one side of some construction paper with the other side being a picture your child colored during class.

Here's what we learned about Parker. He wants a Diego and dump truck for Christmas. He wants to eat mashed potatoes and moo moo for Christmas dinner. And on Christmas day he wants to spend time with Mommy, Daddy, Brother and Granma.

The above picture was taken at Granma's house last Christmas. "

And, now, I am adding a picture that warms my heart. When Adam and his family were here visiting for my birthday last March, 2006, Parker fell asleep in my arms soon after breakfast. As you might be able to tell, this is an early morning picture.

I just love this picture. What a happy happy end to my day!

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: