Thursday, December 13, 2007

Citizens Of The World

(The music is Roger Whittaker's Citizens Of The World) Click to play. It is nice!

I went to Punkin and Derek's little Christmas program on Tuesday. I didn't get any good pictures of that but when we got back to their house, their mommy was ready to take a nap and so the boys and I spent some time together.

When I think of our world and realize its future will be in the hands of our children and grandchildren, I couldn't have more confidence that it will be in good hands.


I asked Derek, "Where is Punkin?


There he is

I want to play too

In a quieter moment Punkin looks at the tree

Punkin picking out a special ornament...the one from Disneyworld

Derek looking at the card ornament Punkin made in his Peacetime class


Derek holding his precious Santa ornament with the train around the bottom

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful boys!

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice....

Diana said...

Again Judy.... Good Job!! Grandkids are very special aren't they? They are the joy of our lifes.

Judy Roo said...

hi diane....thank you..I love when you visit and write a comment..grandkids are so special and they bring more joy than we can ever imagine..hugs

Judy Roo said...

thanks kara roo...they sure are beautiful boys!

Judy Roo said...

hi anonymous..thanks for letting me know who you are ....(shhh..anonymous is mommy sarah roo)