Monday, December 03, 2007

And The Carolers Came Last Night

It was a wonderful weekend. For some reason the snowstorm on Saturday made me think of snowdays. Remember snowdays when you were little? It meant you got to stay home from school and play. The whole weekend felt magical to me and while I got some important Christmas preparations done, I felt so different on the inside. I relaxed and thought to myself, "Why would anyone go crazy getting ready for something fun?"

Tom got the snow off the front deck just in time for the lovely final memory of the weekend. Some young people from the Bible college right up the road came and sang carols on the front deck. It was nice.

I love Christmas.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's nice Mom. I love Christmas too!

Judy Roo said...

I know you do honey...you have always been my tree girl and my sit girl and my Christmas smile girl..I love you xo