Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Jackson LOVED His Pancake And Joe's

After Sarah, Davey, Jackson, Joe and I got to Perkins last night, Dave and Derek were able to join us. As you will see in the videos Jackson absolutely loved his first Perkins pancake.

In the first video Sarah mentions that Jackson's real first Perkins pancake was the one he grabbed off Joe's plate. Before we knew it Jackson's hand had found Joe's pancake and away it went.

It was then we decided we best order Jackson his very own Perkins pancake. Gosh, it was fun to watch him eat it! I wish I had video of Jackson pulling Joe's pancake off Joe's plate!

Joe says there must be a Perkins pancake gene that got passed down from my dad to Jackson! I think he might be right! For those that don't know, my dad who is 96 years old, LOVES Perkins pancakes and has eaten them for I bet thirty years if not more.



2 comments:

Lisa said...

OH my Goodness Judy , wasn't that so funny with the kids and the pancake. I just loved the look on Joes face lol. Err...what memories you'll all have of these special moments of the past ...
God Bless to all the family xxx
Love from Lisa

Anonymous said...

That's my boy.