Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Taking You On Tom, Judy and Joe's Trip .. C'mon...All Aboard

C'mon everyone............I want to take you along on our trip to Duluth with us. The pictures will not be in any special order...but neither are the memories.

Our day was beautiful and I am so proud to be able to share our state with Joe. Joe's being here is giving us the opportunity to see Minnesota as well. I have not been to Gooseberry Falls before or driven through Ogilvie Or Isle.

I will continue to post pictures and take you on our day trip with us.

Alllllllllllllll aboard.......the car is leaving! (My grandpa Hank said that every time we took a trip)






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice.

Adam Wright said...

Great pictures. I really like the one with the three of you at the rock through the grass.

ldfs said...

I love Gooseberry Falls. I remember my parents taking my sister and I camping at the state park there when we were kids. There is also some wonderful hiking in the area on the Superior Hiking Trail (see http://www.shta.org/), if that is something that interests you. The scenery is wonderful. Part of the trail goes up along the bluffs near Split Rock Lighthouse -- that is someplace Joe might really enjoy visiting.