Friday, September 07, 2007

More Pictures From My Dad's 95th Birthday Party

My dad with one of the four scarecrows that greeted him. He liked them. They made him smile!


My dad with Josh (17) and Christopher (15)

My sister, Linda, with our dad


Linda's son, Marty, and granddaughter, Madison with my dad


Davey (4) with his great grandpa

Great grandpa holding Davey's hand...there is something tender about this picture. Hands are so very special!


Josh, Christopher and Amelia (9) with their great grandpa


Kara with her grandpa


Sarah with her grandpa and Derek (2) with his great grandpa


Sarah's husband, Dave, with my dad

It was a wonderful day filled with family, conversation, lots and lots of kids going in and out, laughter and far too much food! My mom would have been proud of me! Having more than enough food is tradition. I seem to carry on that tradition. My dad called me this morning and thanked me again for the party. One of the things he said was, "And, Judy.....the food...the food was just great! It really was!" Thanks, Dad!

1 comment:

Adam Wright said...

Grandpa looks really good in these pictures. You would never guess that he is 95.