Thursday, January 04, 2007

I Wish I Had Known About This A Long Time Ago


I learned something this morning that I wish I had known about a long time ago. It might have made life a whole lot easier. All my life I have believed a person needed to work to earn money. But, this morning, as Sarah, Davey, Derek, our friend Joe and I talked on the phone, Davey told us something that could change our lives! And yours!

Davey said he needed to go buy some money. I thought that was interesting and I wanted to know more. So, I asked him, "Davey, where do you buy money?" He said, "In the chocolate milk store."



I love the way you see the world Davey!

I suggest anyone reading this might want to get to the chocolate milk store as quick as they can! I expect there will be long long lines!

Anyone who thinks the old show hosted by Art Linkletter, "Kids Say The Darndest Things" was made up, is wrong!

Davey, you make me laugh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest, that's for sure!