Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Saturday We Pack

My sister,Linda, just called. I have been waiting. I have been waiting to help. Saturday is the day. I will call Sarah. I will be there Saturday..at Briana's apartment. It is another start. We will pack and we will help move...move Jahmari to his new home.

I have been saying to myself all night.........I can't even say it...I thought I could be done with .......

I am not....

the reality hits when you least expect....

I have been on hold..

the hold button just got pushed...

and tears come....

4 comments:

Briana's cousin said...

See, you just need to be "strong" like me.... ha ha. I don't know what's going to happen on Saturday. Hopefully I'll be so numb, or focused on Jahmari, that I won't feel anything. A girl can hope.

Kara said...

I know.... it just hits me out of the blue - and then being sick I have so little reserve. It is better in my own 4 walls - when I go out in the world it makes it more real.

I wish I could be of help on Saturday.

Melissa Neumann said...

I thought about you all on saturday. Couldn't get you off my mind.

maryzona said...

I finally got the courage to read your last post about Briana..Oh Judy..