Friday, January 22, 2010

Lunch With Davey (Punkin To Me)


Today was a special day! Punkin called me this morning and was so excited. He said they were having our special lunch at school today....

Tomato Soup
Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Baby Carrots
Goldfish Cheese Crackers
Fruit
Milk (we always pick chocolate)

He wanted me to come to school and have lunch with him. I was concerned about the weather turning bad and the roads not being good. He understood. I suggested a Plan B.

Plan B was to see if I had all those foods in my pantry and I would make the same lunch at home and we could talk about it all later when he got home from school.

So, Punkin, look and see what gramma did!

I went shopping at Rainbow and got EVERYTHING I needed just so you and I could have lunch together!

I love you Punkin! Here are some videos to watch of gramma making lunch and some pictures to show you as I ate it. I invited grandpa too and he was my friend at lunch.









And, here are the pictures.......lunch was so good...I just loved it! You can see in the pictures that I loved every single bite!

Mmmmm Mmmmm Good...Mmmmmm Mmmmm Good...that's what Campbell's soup is...

Mmmmmm Mmmmmmm Good!







Thank you Punkin! I had such a good time having lunch with you! Love, gramma

4 comments:

davey said...

thanks for saveing some desert.

Judy Roo said...

you're welcome punkin....xo..

Sylvia said...

Davey so lucky to have such a special and loving grandma!

Mary Pat said...

Oh Judy, this is fabulous! I enjoyed it so much! I laughed and laughed at the empty soup bowl and sandwich plate!

The pictures are sensational. I especially enjoyed the ones of the children. You got some shots that will go down in history!

Thanks so much for including me in this.

Love,

Mary Pat