Monday, June 15, 2009

Joe Meets Jackson At The Airport

CLICK TO PLAY NICE TO BE WITH YOU BY ANN MURRAY

The long awaited meeting of Joe and Jackson, after a year, has now happened. Joe arrived at the Minneapolis airport at 4:02 p.m. today and Sarah, Davey, Jackson and I were there to meet him. Hugs and kisses were shared and then it was time for Joe and Jackson to check each other out. I think the pictures speak for themselves. It was love at first sight and first bite! You will see what I mean when you look at the pictures.

Welcome to Minnesota Joe! It is so nice to have you here!

Joe meeting Jackson in person at the airport

Jackson saying, "Hey, I think I remember you from last year when I was born"

Jackson saying, "Yep, you look familiar"

Someone likes Joe's eye

Jackson really likes Joe's eye

Jackson saying, "Joe, I have to ask you something"

"Joe, can I have a pancake please?"

Joe said, "Of course love, you can have anything you want"

Yep, Joe bought Jackson his very first Perkins pancake and now the next leg of the Perkins pancake tradition has begun! Jackson LOVED it!

It is sooooooooo nice to have you here Joe!

4 comments:

sarah roo said...

It was all great. All great. Especially when Jackson reached over and grabbed a whole pancake off of Joe's plate and shoved some of it in his mouth! that's when Joe decided to get jackson his own pancake! :)

Maryzona said...

Welcome back Joe, looks like you and Jackson are become best friends
Hugs and kisses to you both

Kara said...

Really great pictures! Welcome back Joe!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Joe! We can't wait to see you in a few weeks.


I can't believe how much Jackson looks like Kallsen when he was that age.


Sara Beth