Monday, February 19, 2007

Well, I Did It Because I Had To


The skid marks toward change have now become footsteps toward the future! (Judy)
Yep, I had to do it! My blogging site gave me no choice. A while back this blogging site offered us bloggers the new and improved version. I learned a long time ago that new and improved does not always mean new and improved. I wish I could remember the name of the cereal I just loved when my kids were small. It was something that had graham cracker squares in it or something. I just loved it! Then, one day, the new and improved version came out and I didn't like it nearly as well. So, my favorite cereal became just a distant and loved memory, and I had to move on to something else. So far, my blog looks the same and I have yet to explore new features that might make it even better. I will state clearly here for any of you who don't know me all that well yet...........I really don't like change unless it is my idea! Ok, so now I am laughing! I can hear my followers saying to themelves..."Whose world does she live in?" I can also hear the people who know me very well, saying......"She lives in her own world!"
Now, that I have taken the leap toward the new blogger I will be blogging again on a regular basis.
The skid marks toward change have now become footsteps toward the future! (Judy

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great picture!

Anonymous said...

Happy to have you back blogging again.

Judy Roo said...

thanks kara roo!!

Judy Roo said...

thanks esther...it feels good to be blogging again...I always miss it when I don't do it..thanks for continuing to check in..that is always nice to know!

Anonymous said...

glad you are back!

Adam Wright said...

Maybe you should have a Bod Dylan song playing with this post...

Judy Roo said...

thanks sarah roo...me too!

Judy Roo said...

which song would you think ad?

Adam Wright said...

Times...they are a changing...

Anonymous said...

Good one! You should work in radio! :)