Saturday, January 28, 2006

Welcome to my Blog!


Hi everyone! My name is Parker and I am 3 1/2 months old. My gramma is holding me. I am going to be baptized this Sunday, January 29, 2006. She and grampa came to Georgia so they could be a part of this special day. While everyone was hanging out waiting for the big day, my dad said to my gramma....."Judy, you should have a blog!" So, guess what? She said "OK," because she usually does everything she is told to do. I am glad to be in the first picture and the first post on my gramma's new blog. Love, Parker xo

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Parker is so beautiful! And HUGE! Way to go on the blog Mom. Maybe I will start one too??

Anonymous said...

Hi Judy...so nice to see you and Parker. He has got so big since I first saw him. Great to see your blog too....Do what you are told? Ha! Ha!...lol
Best wishes

Anonymous said...

Parker is so big!!! And he's beautiful! He has beautiful eyes. Looks just like you, Sara Beth!

Adam Wright said...

WOW!

You're all ready getting more comments on your two posts than I've gotten on all mine combined! No pressure to keep the posts coming...

Anonymous said...

Hello Judy, so nice to see a happy family, The child is Beautiful. just like the name i us sometime in a chat room...Will come back and read more of your /blog in the future..Thank you for the invite...June