Sunday, December 04, 2011

Christmas Magic

Please......open the door and come on in. Welcome to my world, and welcome to my Christmas house!










Be prepared to have your heart melt as you watch the magic of Christmas in Jackson's face and experience the innocence and pure joy as he discovers things in my Christmas tree room.




















In this last video I am remembering my mom, who died in 2001. Our last Christmas with her was in 2000. The last thing I did with her was, as she sat in her wheelchair at my kitchen table shortly before going home, my sister, Linda, and I sang Silent Night with her. It was pure majic.




4 comments:

June said...

Thank you Judy,

Your decorations are beautiful, as is your life. I always enjoy your blog. They are so inspirational.

Life's good my friend. Hugs and all the best.

Merry Christmas....June from Montreal Canada

Kathleen said...

Hi Judy,

Warm, lovely, welcoming! Just like you. Thanks for sharing your new post, the decorations and Jackson!

Kathleen

Mary Pat said...

Hey, Judy Roo -

Thanks so much for the update and the wonderful pictures, music, and video! I am so glad Tom is progressing so well. This kind of thing takes a lot out of everyone. You sound as though you're a wonderful nurse!

Your Christmas tree is sensational! (Mine is little now, but we enjoy it just the same!)

Wishing you and yours the very very best this Christmas Season and in the coming year!

With love,

Mary Pat

lisauk said...

OH Judy ... how come I always end up crying...at your blogs?

Hope you have a better year Judy .. its been hectic

All the very Best to you and all the family and god bless xxxxx

lisauk