Monday, March 10, 2008

Totally Twisted

When I was at the grocery store yesterday, I stood in the shampoo aisle looking over tons of shampoos. I wanted to try something new. I didn't want to make the trip to the mall to get the expensive salon brand I usually buy. I read labels and opened caps and followed the directions to press here so I could get a whiff of the fragrance of each shampoo.

And, when I saw this one by Herbal Essences, I knew I had found the one I wanted to try. I liked the name, Totally Twisted. It made me smile. I liked that it was for curls and waves, which I have. I thought to myself, if this smells good and can give me a soothing and calming experience in addition to curls and waves control, it is the one for me.
I tried it this morning. Honest to goodness, who knew a new shampoo could be so exciting? I put some in my hand and it felt rich and silky. When I put it in my hair, it felt rich and silky, it lathered up really well, and made my hair feel thicker. I thought to myself, am I making this up? I knew I wasn't.

When I dried my hair and started to style it, I said to myself, "Wow, this is great!" My hair was more manageable and seemed to have more body and control. I was truly impressed.

So, I am singing the praises of my new shampoo find. It smells good, works great, and is somewhere between $3.00 and $6.00 per bottle. I am going to buy out all the stores in case they stop making it so I will have plenty on hand.

Who knew happiness could be affordable and found in a bottle of shampoo?

4 comments:

Adam Wright said...

I find it interesting that you found two places other than the bathroom to photograph your shampoo.

You should be a spokesperson for this product.

Anonymous said...

OK, first of all, you are so weird!! Second of all, did you have an experience like they show on the commercials???

By the way, this Totally Twisted Herbal Essence is my favorite shampoo. I love it! And you're right, it is thick and soft and smooth and feels great on your hair and I know my hair works great when I use it.

But the pictures, Mom?? Come on!

I LOVE YOU!!!

Judy Roo said...

hi kara roo...I knew this one would get your attention..and when others say I am weird..I just say "thank you..anyone can be normal"..but, then you know that already right?

I wondered if you knew about this shampoo because your hair is so curly..it really is great, isn't it?

I love the pictures...I think they actually create a whole lovely, take care of yourself, romantic, special feeling..a feeling that says you are worth taking care of..

and I haven't seen the commercials for the shampoo...so, I wasn't influenced by any advertising whatsoever..

do you think if Herbal Essences saw my photos they would want them?

who knows..I might have a whole new career in my future..

I LOVE YOU TOO HONEY!!

this might be the longest conversation we have had for a while...it is funny!

Judy Roo said...

thanks ad.....