Thursday, December 10, 2015

Today is the 4th anniversary of my dad's passing.  This Christmas my whole family will be together.  My children, their spouses and all their children and one grand daughter in law.  I don't know when this will happen again.  With children and grand children growing up it sometimes means going away to find new lives far from home. 

My home is being decorated and the magic I like to create is coming to life.  It is a gift I give to my family.  It was four years ago my family gathered after my father's funeral to be together.  The house was decorated for Christmas. 

Maybe it sounds funny, but my dad would have loved his post funeral gathering at my house.  The children, the noise, the memories, the heart. 


I love you dad.  I miss you dad.  Merry Christmas Dad from all your family!

No comments: