Thursday, December 01, 2011

Silence Has Words

(Dante's Prayer) Click to play.

In my silence there is a volume of words. I am internal right now. Sometimes, in this silence, even I don't know the words that are unspoken.

And, then............words come...words I didn't know were there come in the darkness of night.

There are two years of words.

There are words, that if I speak them out loud, make the last two years real.

If the last two years are real, I have to feel them.

And, I finally can.

I know there is healing in the spoken word.

I know there is healing in the daring to feel unwanted realities.

And, that is the truth of the matter tonight.

The other truth is I have the hiccups : )

There are some truths that just simply have some humor.

So, I am off to bed, all the better for breaking my silence with a few words.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your words of wisdom, Hugss Bill