Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Someone Remembered

I was reading the paper yesterday...the obituaries...and I saw the name of a woman who was a client of mine over the years.

I kept looking at her name. And, I felt her life. I felt her presence...her joy...her inimitable style...and I missed her.

I can't stop thinking about her. I have a unique privilege in life. I get to know a person in so many ways. I am so honored...honored that people who sit in my office share their hearts and souls and depths of their lives.

I guess I want to say that the people I meet touch my life. They are not a file or a case...they are a person....

And, they leave a mark in my life.

May God hold her loved ones in the palm of His hand.

You touched my life.

1 comment:

Esther said...

This post touched my heart. Thank you.